A Welcome From the Admissions
A Welcome from the AdmissionsWe know that admissions processes can sometimes be confusing. At Al Jamiatul Islamiyah, we aim to make things as clear and straightforward as possible. We’ll be honest: the process is competitive. Al Jamiatul Islamiyah is a popular place, and we think that in these pages and when you visit us you’ll see exactly why that is. But you don’t need insider knowledge or a magic formula to get into Al Jamiatul Islamiyah. It’s all about finding the right fit for your son, about whether he would enjoy Al Jamiatul Islamiyah and get the most out of it. We work hard to make sure that the admissions process isn’t intimidating. In fact, we hope you might even enjoy it! Find out more about Al Jamiatul Islamiyah by coming to see us. Please do get in touch if you want to ask us anything at all. No question is too big or too small! We would be delighted to hear from you and welcome you into our community. If you would like to register an application for your son, you can visit our Application Form page Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Team if you have any questions at all:
- E: email@example.com
- T: +44 (0)1204 62622
The Admissions Process
- Admissions of new students includes the completion of an Application Form and supporting documents . This is needed to verify age, identity and previous academic progress.
- After completing the Application Form and supporting documents. an interview will take place for the new students.
- Only after the interview, Al Jamiatul Islamiyah will confirm by writing whether your son has been given a place.
- Unfortunately, Al Jamiatul Islamiyah has limited places available and receives applications far in excess of what we can cater for. Hence we always advise parents to apply at other institutes to avoid disappointment
- The successful applicants will enter on a 1 year trial.
Al Jamiatul Islamiyah has three terms in each academic year: Autumn, Winter and Spring. The fees shown below are per term.
- Boarding Fees Per Term
- Commuting Fees Per Term
Boarding Fees Per Term
- Term 1 – Autumn Term – (2nd September 2019) – £1000
- Term 2 – Winter Term – (20th December 2019) – £1000
- Term 3 – Spring Term – (13th April 2020) – £950
Commuting Fees Per Term
- Term 1 – Autumn Term – (2nd September 2019) – £850
- Term 2 – Winter Term – (20th December 2019) – £800
Please choose from the following forms to register your son for a place at Al Jamiatul Islamiyah.
If you are unsure which form to use or have any other questions, then please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01204 62622
Return the application form with the supporting documents to Bolton Darul Uloom, Willows Lane, Bolton, BL3 4HF